We Serve Lake Worth, West Palm Beach & Miami, Florida
If you are looking for a roof replacement in South Florida, Paul Bange Roofing is a great choice! With more than four decades of experience, our dedicated team will remove your old roof and replace it with something newer and better. Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment!
Paul Bange Roofing’s Roof Replacement Process
Our roof replacement process is pretty straightforward and designed to be as efficient as possible. First, our team will come to inspect the old roof and create an appropriate plan for the replacement. Then, they will pull permits, schedule the service, and order the materials. On the day of the replacement, our team will prepare the project site, remove the old roof, and begin installing the new roof. It will be loud and it will be messy, but we clean up after ourselves thoroughly, leaving behind a gorgeous and strong new roof for your home or office.
How much is a new roof? The total cost of your house roof replacement will depend on a number of factors, including the type of material you choose and the total square footage. We’ll provide a detailed estimate so you know what to expect.
Six Signs It’s Time for a Roof Replacement
How do you know when it’s the right time to replace your roof? Here are six signs it could be time for a replacement:
- Light in Your Attic – If you have access to your attic, it could provide great insight into whether or not it’s time for a new roof installation. If you can see light coming in from outside, then you likely have holes in your roof that need to be addressed.
- Water Leaks – Water leaks or water stains in your home could point to a possible damaged or aging roof. Water getting into the building can cause mold, bacteria, and structural damage.
- Missing Shingles – If you have an asphalt shingle roof, missing shingles, or shingles that are cracked or starting to curl, this could be a sign that the roof needs to be replaced.
- Dark Stains – Dark stains on your roof can be caused by airborne algae. These stains make roofs look older than they are, decreasing the aesthetic value of the roof while also increasing the speed of overall deterioration.
- Moss – Untreated moss absorbs moisture and causes problems for your roof including cracks in the house shingles. Extensive damage from moss could warrant a new roof.
- Deterioration – For steel roofs in particular, issues like rust, discoloration, and loosened nails are all signs of not only deterioration, but also that it may be time for a new roof.
Additional Services Offered by Paul Bange Roofing
Paul Bange Roofing offers a full suite of roofing services, in addition to roof replacements, including the following:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Roof Repairs
- Emergency Roof Repairs
- Roof Analysis
- Skylight Repair
- Skylight Installation
- Roofing Upgrades
Contact Paul Bange Roofing in South Florida Today
For all your roofing needs, Paul Bange Roofing is here to help. As industry experts, our team can provide insight into anything roof-related, from maintenance to repairs to replacements. We serve all areas of South Florida including, but not limited to, Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, and Miami. Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment!