Our Comprehensive Roofing Company in Lake Worth, FL
Hire Our Professional Roofing Company
At Paul Bange Roofing of South Florida, we pride ourselves on our ability to complete an array of projects for both residential and commercial clients, no matter how big or small the job is. It’s no secret to South Florida residents why a sturdy roof is so essential. After all, South Florida is often directly in the crosshairs of gnarly hurricanes and the gale-force winds and torrential downpours that come with them. When it comes to repairing or installing a roof, there’s simply no room for error. Our professionals must ensure every shingle is correctly secured to the roof – your property’s integrity depends on it. Fortunately, our Lake Worth, FL roofing company is more than up to the challenge. Over the years, we’ve performed a broad spectrum of roofing services on residential properties – both small ranch homes and enormous mansions – as well as small office parks and high-rise corporate offices. We bring a wealth of combined experience and professionalism to each job.
Paul Bange Roofing South Florida
3694 23rd Avenue South, Suite 6
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: Service Calls Only
Our Lake Worth, FL Roofing Company Does it All
Lake Worth, FL relies on our roofing company for a variety of roofing services. Due to our versatility, we’re able to attack an array of problems, from broken shingles to storm damage. We also offer comprehensive roof analysis services, which allows our experts to recommend fixes and corrections that make your residential or commercial property safer and more sustainable. We can perform the following services:
- Roof Analyses: Before installing solar panels or having our experts install a skylight, get a roof analysis. Our roofing company will inspect every inch of your roof to determine how prepared it is to fight the abuse of hurricane season, or its current structural integrity. This service is invaluable because we can find issues an untrained eye simply wouldn’t.
- Re-Roofing: Roofs have an expiration date. If the time has come to replace an old roof, or if a storm damaged it beyond repair, you can trust Paul Bange Roofing of South Florida to install a new roof safely and correctly. Ignoring obvious issues can leave you dangerously vulnerable to flooding during storm season, so be sure to give us a call.
- Repairs: Sometimes, you don’t need to replace the entire roof. If our roof analysis recommends a partial replacement, you can trust our Lake Worth, FL roofing company to complete the job quickly and efficiently, while never cutting corners or using sub-prime materials.
- Maintenance: Being proactive is one of the best ways to extend the life of your roof. We can find minor issues that, if corrected immediately, won’t develop into more significant and expensive problems.
- Skylights: Who doesn’t want a skylight to splash beautiful natural sunlight into a bathroom or family room? But you’ll need to be sure your roof is solid enough to support the new installation. Our roofing company offers roof analyses that will help you determine whether a skylight is a feasible option. If it is, we can install one!
Paul Bange Roofing of South Florida Offers Roof Analyses
We can install a wide array of innovative roofing systems on both residential and commercial buildings, so don’t hesitate to call our flexible and highly-qualified roofers today.